Our naturally dehydrated Goat Snaps dog treats are crunchy and crispy and will have your dog begging for more. They're a natural, tasty and healthy dog training treat for any occasion. They're light and easy to break into small training tidbits. Grain, sugar, salt and additive-free just 100% pure Aussie goat. As a single-source protein, you have peace of mind knowing exactly what your dog is consuming.
Goat is a fantastic alternative protein source for dogs. Goat Snaps provide a wholesome and nutritious option for your canine companion. Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, these treats offer a range of benefits that go beyond simple training rewards.
Goat meat is not only highly delicious for dogs but also offers numerous health advantages. With Goat Snaps, you can rest assured that you're giving your dog a treat with a limited number of high-quality ingredients. The simplicity of these single-protein treats minimizes the potential for allergic reactions and helps identify specific food sensitivities if present.
• Vitamin B12: Goat lung is a good source of vitamin B12, which is essential for the production of red blood cells, promoting proper energy levels, and supporting a healthy nervous system.
• Iron: A mineral necessary for the production of red blood cells. Iron helps transport oxygen throughout the body and supports energy metabolism.
• Zinc: Important for maintaining healthy skin and coat. Zinc also supports wound healing, immune function, and the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates.
• Phosphorus: Works in conjunction with calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth. It also plays a role in energy production and cell repair.
• Selenium: Helps protect cells from damage, supports a healthy immune system and plays a role in thyroid function.
• Potassium: Supports proper muscle function, including heart muscle. Potassium also helps maintain balanced hydration and supports healthy blood pressure levels.
• Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They are essential for muscle development, tissue repair, and overall growth in dogs.
We understand the challenges faced by dogs with allergies, and that's why Happy Snacks are the perfect solution. Here's why single protein treats are good for dogs with allergies:
• Limited ingredient: Our treats are 100% single-proteins which means your dog is only consuming 100% pure protein. The simplicity of these single-protein treats minimises the potential for allergic reactions and helps identify specific food sensitivities if present.
• Zero additives: Many mass-manufactured dog treats contain additives to make them bulkier in weight and cheaper to produce. Not ours! They're grain, salt, glucose and preservative-free. Simply 100% natural yumminess.