Tips & Toes
2-in-1 nose and paw balm
Our ultra-hydrating 2-in-1 balm will soothe the snoot and pamper the paws. Soften, moisturise and nourish your dogs' dry, cracked or calloused paws or nose. The balm can also be used on dry calloused elbows or other areas of dry skin (avoiding eye area).
Ideal to use as a preventative measure all year round. Made from 100% premium natural and organic ingredients and safe to lick.
Can be used to soothe the symptoms of canine lupus (collie nose) and can help to break down callouses caused by hyperkeratosis.
How to Use: Simply massage onto your dog's nose and paws and let it absorb, we recommend distracting with a treat while it sinks in, or you can put your dog in our non-slip socks. Use frequently for best results, for problem noses and areas apply twice daily. For maintenance apply once or every other day.
Not for use on puppies under 10 weeks old, pregnant/nursing dogs, or dogs that suffer from seizures. Always check with your vet if unsure.
2-4 days Metro Australia, 7-10 Metro USA, and 7-21 days for the rest of the world. Please allow a couple of days for packing.
- Oil of H¢emp seed: moisturising antioxidant, high in vitamins A, C, and E, and anti-inflammatory
- Coconut oil: antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising
- Shea butter: anti-inflammatory and healing properties, repairing and soothing
- Jojoba oil: deep hydrating, seals in moisture, nutritious, soothes sunburn
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, soothes dry itchy skin
- Beeswax: heals and softens skin, antibacterial
- Carrot seed essential oil: stimulates the growth of new tissue and new skin can result in the softening of calluses
- Rosemary essential oil: reduces pain and inflammation
- Lavender: soothing, healing, fights germs and bacteria