Tips & Toes
2-in-1 nose and paw balm for dogs
Our ultra-hydrating 2-in-1 nose and paw balm will soothe the nose and pamper the paws. Tips & Toes nose and paw balm for dogs can be used for:
- dry, cracked and calloused noses
- hyperkeratosis of the nose or paws
- canine lupus/collie nose symptoms
- dry and calloused elbows
- dry, cracked and calloused paw pads
- yeast infections
- sunburn after care
- dry skin around the lips and ears
- brachycephalic breeds (pugs, frenchies, bulldogs…)
Soften, moisturise and nourish your dogs' painful, dry, cracked or calloused paws or nose. It is also ideal to use as a preventative measure all year round. Safe to lick and made from 100% premium natural and organic ingredients it contains natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use: Simply massage onto your dog's nose and paws and let it absorb, we recommend distracting with a treat while it sinks in, or you can put your dog in our non-slip socks. Use frequently for best results, for problem noses and areas apply twice daily. For maintenance and prevention apply once or every other day.
Not for use on puppies under 10 weeks old, pregnant/nursing dogs, or dogs that suffer from seizures. Always check with your vet if unsure.
2-4 days Metro Australia, 7-10 Metro USA, and 7-21 days for the rest of the world. Please allow a couple of days for packing.
- Oil of H¢emp seed: moisturising antioxidant, high in vitamins A, C, and E, and anti-inflammatory
- Coconut oil: antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising
- Shea butter: anti-inflammatory and healing properties, repairing and soothing
- Jojoba oil: deep hydrating, seals in moisture, nutritious, soothes sunburn
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, soothes dry itchy skin
- Beeswax: heals and softens skin, antibacterial
- Carrot seed essential oil: stimulates the growth of new tissue and new skin can result in the softening of calluses
- Rosemary essential oil: reduces pain and inflammation
- Lavender: soothing, healing, fights germs and bacteria