RUFF SKIN SALVATION
Skin repair salve for dogs.
This product has been created to help dogs with skin problems such as:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Funky and inflamed skin folds, including the tail pocket
- Hot spots
- Bug bites
- Minor wound and scar healing
- Skin rashes/irritations
Made from 100% premium natural and organic ingredients and safe to lick but we recommend distracting with a chewy treat or game to allow the product to absorb for a while.
HOW TO USE:
- Dry, flaky skin – apply liberally 2-3 times per day until better and then once a day, or as needed for maintenance
- Funky and inflamed skin folds – first wash and clean the area and thoroughly dry, then apply a liberal smear of product. Ideal to use first thing in the morning before food as the wax in the product will help form a barrier between food and tears, then clean and use again before bed
- Pimples – clean if necessary and apply a liberal amount frequently
- Hot spots – gently clean and dry area then apply liberally 2-3 times per day until better
- Bug bites – clean if necessary and apply frequently
- Minor wound and scar healing – clean if necessary and apply frequently until better
- Skin rashes/irritations – if your dog has contact dermatitis i.e. grass allergies try applying liberally before your dog goes outside, the wax will help to form a protective barrier. For all other rashes/irritations, use liberally and frequently. Please note with skin rashes, sometimes applying a topical treatment can make the rash temporarily flare, this is a normal reaction but please keep an eye on it, and if it seems to get worse or is distressing your dog the product can be washed off with warm soapy water.
Not for use on puppies under 10 weeks old, pregnant/nursing dogs, or dogs that suffer from seizures. Always check with your vet if unsure.
2-4 days Metro Australia, 7-10 Metro USA, and 7-21 days for the rest of the world. Please allow a couple of days for packing.
- Oil of H¢emp seed: moisturising antioxidant, high in vitamins A, C, and E, and anti-inflammatory
- Coconut oil: antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising
- Shea butter: anti-inflammatory and healing properties, repairing and soothing
- Jojoba oil: deep hydrating, moisturising, nutritious
- Calendula infused oil: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, soothes dry irritated skin, accelerates wound healing, helps with ezcema, relieves pain, may assist with contact dermatitis
- Extra Virgin Olive oil: hydrating, antibacterial, rich in vitamins A, D, E and K
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, soothes dry itchy skin
- Carnuaba wax: hypoallergenic, creates a moisture barrier/protective layer
- Niaouli essential oil: cleansing, acne blemishes, promotes new cell growth and regeneration of damaged tissue. Excellent for treating scar tissue. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial, good for insect bites
- Rosemary essential oil: reduces pain and inflammation, natural bug repellent, anti-bacterial, acne
- Patchouli essential oil: ideal for skin conditions, dermititis, acne, dry cracked skin