Ruff Skin Salvation
Skin repair salve for dogs.
This product may assist dogs with skin problems such as:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Funky and inflamed skin folds, including the tail pocket
- Hot spots
- Bug bites
- Minor wound and scar healing
- Skin rashes/irritations
Made from 100% premium natural and organic ingredients and safe to lick but we recommend distracting with a chewy treat or game to allow the product to absorb for a while.
HOW TO USE:
- Dry, flaky skin – apply liberally 2-3 times per day until better and then once a day, or as needed for maintenance
- Funky and inflamed skin folds – first wash and clean the area and thoroughly dry, then apply a liberal smear of product. Ideal to use first thing in the morning before food as the wax in the product may help form a barrier between food and tears, then clean and use again before bed
- Pimples – clean if necessary and apply a liberal amount frequently
- Hot spots – gently clean and dry area then apply liberally 2-3 times per day until better
- Bug bites – clean if necessary and apply frequently
- Minor wound and scar healing – clean if necessary and apply frequently until better
- Skin rashes/irritations – if your dog has contact dermatitis i.e. grass allergies try applying liberally before your dog goes outside, the wax may help to form a protective barrier. For all other rashes/irritations, use liberally and frequently. If symptoms persist please seek veterinary advice.
Not for use on puppies under 10 weeks old, pregnant/nursing dogs, or dogs that suffer from seizures. Always check with your vet if unsure.
2-4 days Metro Australia, 7-10 Metro USA, and 7-21 days for the rest of the world. Please allow a couple of days for packing.
- Oil of H¢emp seed: moisturising antioxidant, high in vitamins A, C, and E, and anti-inflammatory
- Coconut oil: antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising
- Shea butter: anti-inflammatory and healing properties, repairing and soothing
- Jojoba oil: deep hydrating, moisturising, nutritious
- Calendula infused oil: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, soothes dry irritated skin, accelerates wound healing, helps with ezcema, relieves pain, may assist with contact dermatitis
- Extra Virgin Olive oil: hydrating, antibacterial, rich in vitamins A, D, E and K
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, soothes dry itchy skin
- Carnuaba wax: hypoallergenic, creates a moisture barrier/protective layer
- Niaouli essential oil: cleansing, acne blemishes, promotes new cell growth and regeneration of damaged tissue. Excellent for treating scar tissue. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial, good for insect bites
- Rosemary essential oil: reduces pain and inflammation, natural bug repellent, anti-bacterial, acne
- Patchouli essential oil: ideal for skin conditions, dermititis, acne, dry cracked skin